Monday, September 21, 2020

Loft Designe Furniture Part 1

The topic might lead you to think this is a set of furniture. Alas, it is not. To spare "time" I thought to offer them to you in one post. 

Therefore they can also be downloaded separately. 

I am working on part 2.


RESIN DINING TABLE SET

This resin dining table is a new mesh, but the two accompanying chairs are EA objects. (Slatted Perch Dining Chair and the Supersonic dining chair.)





 DOWNLOAD

FLEA MARKET BOMBER CHEST

I wanted a bomber chest, but one that gives the idea that it has seen better years, and was bought on the flea market. I hope I achieved that idea. 


There is also a swatch in black for the chest.

(Deco not included)

DOWNLOAD


RH COFFEE TABLE


DOWNLOAD


HALLWAY CHEST

This chest is based on a picture I saw. 

It is low in polys.


DOWNLOAD


DRUM TABLE

This table was also inspired by a picture I saw. 



DOWNLOAD


RECLAIMED WOODEN SIDE TABLE



DOWNLAOD

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic set!!! I am loving the hallway chest in particular. 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this makes my day!! Thank you so much for the comment.

    ReplyDelete