Thursday, September 3, 2020

Vista Quarry Revamped

I was having difficulties with a new mesh, and had to take my mind off things. I set off to build a house, but then decided to see if I can make this house in Oasis Springs have more appeal. I have never played a family in this house, so after many years with the sims4  this is a first for me.

I am not completely done, but may not be able to finish this today. I wanted to share with you what I have done.

The exterior of the house:








The interior











The teen daughter's bedroom




The parents are elderly and I still need to get their room sorted out. Currently still a bit barren. 




The dining area and the kitchen. Forms an open plan with the living.






The patio at the back with the pool and Jacuzzi.






4 comments:

  1. Hello, that looks very good. Don't let a stupid Mesh annoy you. LG Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree..... I felt a lot better after I spent a few sim days with the family living there.

      Delete
  2. Great idea is Fixer Upper for Sims

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, your creativity must flow with what you have available. I loved it.

      Delete