Friday, January 15, 2021

Loft Designe Dining Set

 


Included in the set:

Dining Hutch.  Place objects with MoveObjects. Move up or down for placement. I did not add slots, the glass obscured the view, and I could not place the slots properly. As you can see one is able to place objects on the shelves. 

Sideboard: Slots added. Can be found under dressers since I like my cc to be functional.

Please note both objects are high in polys, since I converted a 3d model for the two objects.

DOWNLOAD

ALT LINK

8 comments:

  1. I love that rustic look! Thank you very much lovely ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have just checked the link. It works for me. Can you try again? please let me know if you still have a problem.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for testing both Sis. I appreciate.

      Delete
  4. Dear Anita, I wish you a healthy and successful year 2021. And wow, thank you very much for the beautiful mesh again. LG Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara! The same for you and your family.
      And thank you for the kind comment. It makes me very happy.

      Delete
  5. What a magnificent set of pieces! Love these so, so much! 🥰

    ReplyDelete