Monday, January 18, 2021

PC problems

I am just stopping by to let you know I have a slight problem with my computer. 

It started during December, and yesterday it finally gave notice. 

My graphics card decided it was time to say goodbye, so now I cannot enter the game, not even for 5 minutes. 

I have to get a new one, but as you all know the good stuff is costing a lot of money, so I will have to make a plan to get a new one. Hopefully it will not be too long, because I have other stuff I want to share with you, but I can't test it if the game can not run.

I will let you know as soon as I am able to play again.


Might be doing just that! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh noooo Sis 😟 I am so sorry
    When this happened to me a few years back, I spent my shopping money on a new graphics card 😬
    LOL it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I am working on now! I hope it will be worth it too! Can't wait.... I feel at such a loss now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wont know yourself when you install a new card.......you'll love it!
    I hope you wont be disabled for too long 😔

    ReplyDelete