Thursday, April 22, 2021

What is going on in my life....

 As you are all aware, I am taking care of my grandson for the time being. We are not sure how long it will be, but I think it will be for the  better part of a year to two years, or at least until the threat of the corona virus is more or less under control.

I am having a lot of fun with Alexander. He will be six months old tomorrow and is the light of my life. He is taking a nap now, so I have time to update you all. 

I miss my sims game a lot, and I have so many ideas for new stuff to make. I thought I would be able to spend my evenings with that, but alas, I am without energy by the time he goes home. 

I do believe as he grows older, I will be able to give more time to this page, and to the game, and to new meshes (I have a lot of ideas). 

I also began the history challenge. And that is quite the challenge. I am redoing Newcrest, and try to be as true to a 1890 South Africa as I possible can. I am so looking forward to be able to share with you the lots I have made, and to share a bit of the history behind what you will see. But, I need time......

I miss you all.

5 comments:

  1. My dear Sis, taking care of kids is not easy at the best of times especially when you are no longer in your thirties! I know how tiring it can be, but you are enjoying some of the best times of Alexander's life, watching him change on a daily basis. Nothing can beat that, not even the Sims!

    Just to update you....
    I have fixed all my builds since the last update broke chairs. It's a huge job, hopefully I will be finished today and then I can finish the 3 lots I was working on and upload them.
    I hope you will like them!

    Love to you and the kids!
    (((HUGS))) for Ruben and Alexander 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a huge job! I admire that you had the energy to do that. I will make sure to download them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 632 / 5000
    Übersetzungsergebnisse
    Dear Annie, I personally miss you very much too, but sweet grandson always comes first. He looks very nice, like a little angel. But I understand that in the evening your energy is used up. Unfortunately, I don't think your hope will come true, everything will be better later. My grandsons are 3 and 8 years old, but when they go home I fall into bed and sleep like a bear. But what is that against all the love these little beings give us. I wish you and your family many wonderful hours together and, like you, I hope that Covid will soon be history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a dear! I am slowly getting used to having him here, and having him in a routine that suits both of us is definitely helping a lot. I have been working on a group of buildings that I will hopefully soon be able to share. I do hope you get tis message, love chatting with you.

      Delete
  4. You are so amazing to be doing this, Anita. Hugs & Love to you and yours! 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete