Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Kimberley Town Part 5

 Today I will show you the tailor shop as well as Maggie's Tea Shop, where she also has a few rooms available for the richer traveler. 


First I will show you a few pictures of the building which houses the next three shops I want to share with you. 





I used this building as inspiration:


This is the De Beers Head Office in Kimberley.


The Tailor's Shop:









Maggie's Tea Shop: 



















Off to the lodging part of Maggie's business. The four bedroom are basically similar. And I added a bathroom, one of very few to be found in buildings of the time. So I presume Maggie is a lucrative business lady. 








3 comments:

  1. I could imagine sitting in the dining room enjoying a Devonshire Tea!
    I especially love Part 5

    WONDERFUL ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! There are so many lovely cc around for a tea room like this. I would definitely join you for a cup of tea. We would have lots to chat about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL we end up having dinner! 🤣

    ReplyDelete