Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Nendo Folded Bookcase

 I felt confident enough today to tackle creating my own mesh. I had an inspiration picture, and I am quite happy with how the bookcase came out. 

Never thought that something as simple as this would take me a whole day! I was quite rusted but I am getting there.

The deco in the pictures are not included with the mesh.

There is one bookcase, with 5 swatches. It should be put away from the wall, as your sim should be able to access it from all four sides. It can easily function as a room divider as well.






Here are the other colours for the bookcase.





I do hope you will like using this in your houses.

DOWNLOAD

11 comments:

  1. Wow Sis it's so good to see you creating again.......it's been so long!
    Great work on the bookcase, it looks fantastic ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I had to scratch my head quite a few times, it is amazing how fast one forgets. But I got it right in the end. So happy that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, ich sehe, Du bist wieder voll eingestiegen. Das Bücherregal sieht gut aus, schick und modern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke sehr. Ich bin wieder an meinem glücklichen Ort. Schön, dass Sie mich hier besuchen. Liebe.

      Delete
  4. A beautiful shelf, it is so versatile. thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah my dear friend, I am so happy that you like it too.

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy I found your site, Anita, I have been downloading like crazy!

    Love, Sharon (tinhouse)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon!! I am so so excited to see you are still around! Are you still active with creating?

      Delete
  6. I really, really, really like this bookshelf! You did a marvelous job with it! ✨💕✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me feel very very happy! It is quite simple, but that may be just where it's charm lies. Enjoy!

      Delete