Thursday, April 14, 2022

Spikey Gothic Dining Chair Modified

 For you to be able to use this chair, you would need to have the Vampire Pack installed. 

I never use the furniture from the pack a lot, because I do not like gothic type furniture that much. But to have it sitting in my game, being useless, did not feel right to me. 

So I set out to do something about the situation. 

I removed the spikes and the gothic like bumps at the back of the chair.

I love how it came out.

I did not add any recolors. I thought those of you who like to recolor can now do your own, so I included the map to make this easier for you.  I did change the EA uv map a little.

I will however do some recolors in the future.



DOWNLOAD


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this!!! I find I have the same issues with some of EA's items. Awesome!!! 😍🌺😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be a pleasure to see if I can do something about items you would like to use, but don't. I may be able to help out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep this in mind, Anita - thank you for the offer!!! 😍😍😍

      Delete