Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Natalia's Kitchen

 

This build was never intended to be a tribute, but it turned out to be exactly that!

To my lovely friend Natalia

Your recolours are utterly amazing, thank you for sharing your work with the Sim Community 🫶

This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house was created in Copperdale on a 30x30 lot.  It come unfurnished except for NATALIA'S KITCHEN!

You can see the kitchen HERE 

For pics and download..........read on!


Rear View

You can see fully furnished view

HERE

 DOWNLOAD

 


2 comments:

  1. My dear Sis! What a beautiful house! I am so so happy to see you are still building. Walking through this house makes me miss you terribly! I wish I could return to my sims. But still without proper internet access. I do hope to have that sorted within a month or two. I am so far behind with updates for my game, I suppose it will take me another year just to get my stuff sorted out. Best will be to install all your gorgeous homes, and just play on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG OMG OMG Sis!! 😂😂😂 I will always hang on here in the hope that one day you will return ❤️ So happy to read your message 😄

      Delete