Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Real Life Taking Over

 Apart from coping with a computer that does not work the way I want it to, other aspects of life is currently taking control of my life. 


The good news is I have received my new graphics card!! Yay!!

Almost all of had to adapt to new regulations and life styles since the covid-19 virus took over the world. Here is South Africa, we had been in one or the other level of lockdown since March 2020. 

This has affected all our lives in more than one way, as I am sure you can all attest to. 

The latest development in my life is that I am going to look after my four month old grandson from the 1st of March when his Mom has to return to work. They have decided to not put him in a day care center due to the current covid-19 status in our country.  

I am looking forward to have the little darling with me during the day. 

This will unfortunately mean that I will not have that much time for my sims any more. 

I am in no way saying that I am not going to create or play anymore. Only that I will not have as much time for that as I would like to. I am going to do my best to upload as many creations or builds as I possibly can.  But in the quiet spells you will know what I am busy with during the day. 

And here is my little sweetheart:



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he is just so incredibly scrumptious ❤️❤️❤️

    Sis I totally understand why you are going to take care of little Alexander, after all I am doing the same thing here!
    While I don't get as much time for my Sims, I am certainly not ready to give up what has given me so much joy for the past 20 years.

    I will still be here and hopefully you will have time to drop by.

    I love you lots and lots and will miss you terribly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be here as well. This is what is keeping me going.
      I still have to change the old card with the new one, but currently we are in isolation.
      I am feeling fine (still), but hubby is up and down, feeling better just to take a turn for the worst. This is not an easy experience for me.
      Hope you are doing okay. Looking forward to a chat son.

      Delete
  2. Awww, so adorable!

    Stay safe and enjoy your grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anita,
    Only now have I seen the photo. What a sugar candy. A sweetie who has grandma’s heart under control, right? Wish him and your family many wonderful days together. Greetings Clara

    ReplyDelete