Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Kimberley Town Part 2

 I am very excited to share with you the next two buildings. I had a lot of fun putting it together. 

THE DIAMOND BUYER

The Sim made for this business is based on the framed photograph on the wall behind the desk. I did not attempt to make an exact replica..... since it is more about the build. But I am happy with him: Julius Wernher.

Again I will give you the inspiration pictures first. 


And here is my version:











In this last picture Julius is keeping track of his recent diamond buys. hope you can see the two "rocks" he has acquired. 


THE DIGGERS REST

What would a town be without a place where the hard working men can come together to discuss the finds of the day, have his fill of chosen beverage, listen to music and make even more money (...or loose some) at the cards table?

The next building is made just for them. 

My inspiration pictures:




And here is my version of the build:



















2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is amazing.
    Your eye for perfection is incredible, lol you have the patience of a Saint!
    I love the buildings, they have so much character.

    SUPER work Sis, you must be so proud of what you have achieved so far ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much! I am surprised myself by my perseverance. I love the little town.

    ReplyDelete