Friday, June 11, 2021

Kimberley Town Part 3

 Next up on the list of building to show are the bank and the open camping area for the sims who live on the outskirts of the area on their different claims, to relax while tending to all kinds of business. 

The Standard Bank of British South Africa.

First off my inspiration picture of the real building.


I was not able to track down windows similar to those used on the building, so if any of you know where I can find some, I would appreciate it. I would love to change it on my building too. 

My build:

After I posted this photo I realized the white of the logo was too bright. So I changed it



Last pics taken this morning....... overcast weather, so the pics are a bit on the dark side. But you get the idea I hope.







And then the office of the Bank Manager.



The Camping Area:

This is a figment of my imagination. I thought about the travelers who visited the town, and they had to have a place to rest.




It is a pity that the neighborhood buildings shows, but nothing I can do about that. 



2 comments:

  1. I am blown away by all the objects you have found that are pertinent to the era. I don't think I've ever seen you so motivated. There has been so much work gone into this project that I am truly amazed. You even have gone to the trouble of dressing and placing Sims in the town!!

    Sis you really are an inspiration 🤩 Fantastic work ✔️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving every minute and I am having so much fun.
    I am currently working on a few families so the history can progress.

    ReplyDelete